MS Office Suite is a popular productive and project management software available on all PCs for basic use cases. But when it comes to dedicated project management software, there is nothing better than Microsoft Project. It is a simple yet powerful project management software for everyone. MS Project makes it simple to manage projects, resources, and budgets for business users. It enables them to stay organized and focused with complete control over the project management.
Today, IT solutions have become an essential component of modern businesses, and employees are expected to be able to handle Microsoft projects with ease. It also includes portfolio management tools, advanced analytics, and reporting features to provide project managers with greater visibility and control over projects. Here’re the key features of MS project and why you should learn it as an aspiring project manager:
- MS project enables you to stay on track effortlessly with dynamic scheduling.
- It improves your vision to view the overall status and details of your project using an interactive dashboard and business intelligence.
- It enables you to create the desktop or mobile experiences you want while easily automating workflows.
- It supports multiple project views on a centralized home screen to improve your productivity and efficiency.
- MS Project generates high-level custom reports and analytics for project management and review.
- The software also allows time tracking and resource management for easier workflow management.
- MS Project Training Courses
Anyone can be the in-charge of any project with powerful, easy-to-use software after training and certification. Even complex projects become easier to manage when you select the methods and tools best suited to your requirements. With the right training and course, you can easily learn MS projects to take on small projects as well as large initiatives by making project management simple. MS Project training courses and tutorials are available to help users get the most out of the platform and pursue bigger goals in their professions.
MS project is not for beginners; it is designed for experienced project managers and their teams to increase efficiency, performance, and productivity. Skilled business users and project managers can take part in MS project training courses to learn and use MS projects and take their processes to the next levels. It’s difficult to find something more powerful once you’ve mastered the software and understand how it works.
Users will learn the following in MS Training Project Courses:
- Manage project status
- Use team planners and templates
- Monitor project progress
- Manage multiple projects
- Schedule and manage tasks and resources
- Generate reports
- Troubleshoot problems
- Weekly tracking and reporting
- Identifying critical paths
- Saving and securing project files
So, if Microsoft Project Management Software is the right fit for you and your organization, enroll in MS Project Training Course for you or a group of employees as per your specific requirements and goals. Contact us at Fast Track Computer Solutions to Learn with Australia’s oldest MS Project Trainers in 1-on-1 or group sessions at your office or online via Zoom call.